Connotations abound... →
Go here. GO HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!! →
FINALLY put the finishing touch on my first Oz Zombie artwork for Decay #4. That was a LOT of work… O_O
I don't know why I need this but I do!!!! →
And then you remember
Exactly WHY you fucking hate doing creative work for people who have no fucking foresight, concept, idea, skill or fucking brains in their fucking fat fucking heads. AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!
A friend of mine in London just saw Kate Beckinsale in the street. I am Jack’s green jealousy monster…
10% of people suffer depression. The other 90% cause it.– Ainsley Dobson (a future Lois Lane)
Revenge gets a home →
Go check it out. This is a collaborative effort between myself and my good mate Anthony Sherratt I’m really quite proud of the artwork on this one, it’s evolved a LOT over the year or two we’ve been playing with it. Go follow. Support awesomeness. WOO!
fyprettyreckless: The Pretty Reckless - Miss...
George A. Romero + Resident Evil
Unfortunately it’s very true… Anderson should be stopped from directing PERIOD, not just RE. jaketompkins: Pump the brakes. Am I to understand that George A. Romero, the MAN behind ZOMBIES, wrote a Resident Evil screenplay in 1998, complete with the original game characters and settings, and it DIDN’T get greenlit? No, instead we have to suffer through the fourth installment of...
It’s a dead issue, but sometimes I still wish I could make it make sense…